WELCOME TO ALVIANA'S BLOGSHOP

Hello everyone!

Thanks for visiting my humble sewing blogshop.
This site is perfect for Malaysian sewing enthusiast, creative crafters, talented DIYer.
All products are ready-stock, imported from US. With this site, you dont have to pay for expensive postage cost and long delivery time to import them urself.

The products are:

DESIGNER FABRICS
Click here to view all the thumbnail gallery of fabric available.
All this beautiful 100%cotton fabric is fully imported from US.
Please refer to designer category on the left-side bar.



SEWING PATTERNS
Click here to view all the thumbnail gallery of pattern available.
Sewing pattern is very helpful to create and sew your own clothes.
Please refer to the left-hand side bar for the categories of the patterns.

----------------------------------------------------------------------


DESIGNER FABRICS

Price:
RM 45 per yard
RM 25 per half yard
RM 14 per FQ

Price INCLUDE shipping cost to anywhere around Malaysia.
Please click on the thumbnail below for more info about the fabric.



JOEL DEWBERRY:


ANNA MARIA HORNER:



HEATHER BAILEY:


TINA GIVENS:


KAFFE FASSETT:


VALORI WELLS:


APRIL CORNELL:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SEWING PATTERN
Click tumbnail for more info.





-----------------------------------------------
CREATIONS FROM SHOPAHOLIC SEWIST'S DESIGNER FABRICS



Sewist : Evyline
Blog in this post : "Chocolate Lollipop Top"
Fabric designer : Anna Maria Horner
Collection : Chocolate Lolipop



My Chocolate Lollipop TopSewist : Alviana
Blog in this post : "My Chocolate Lollipop Top"
Fabric designer : Anna Maria Horner
Collection : Chocolate Lolipop



My Pink & Black Empire DressSewist : Alviana
Blog in this post : "My Pink & Black Empire Dress"
Fabric designer : Joel Dewberry
Collection : Aviary
Fabric : Rose Damask Magenta JD002



-----------------------------------------------
CREATIONS FROM SHOPAHOLIC SEWIST'S
SEWING PATTERNS




Sewist : Alviana
Blog in this post : "My Black Flared Skirt"
Pattern : M4783



My Black CoatSewist : Alviana
Blog in this post : "My Black Coat"
Pattern : M5336




Sewist : Jessie
Blog in this post : "My Brown Skirt"
Pattern : M5566




Sewist : Alviana
Blog in this post : "My Black & Red Stripey Shirt"
Pattern : M5322




Sewist : Alviana
Blog in this post : "My Wrap-over White Top"
Pattern : M5450

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so inspiring to me! Your website is a future dream of mine! Mine will be called Sunpatch Dress Designs. I love just taking in all the stuff you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you have sewing patterns for infants please inform me.

    ReplyDelete

 
All image and wording in this site is copyright to me.
DO NOT copy without my permission.
Thanks
Powered by Blogger.

Bags tutorial gallery

DIY Bag Lover

Followers

Featured in :

Powered by BannerFans.com

You're visitor no:

www.website-hit-counters.com
.

Exchange button


Forunigather Gift eShop





molecule handmade Jewelry
sweetlilcraftshop.blogspot.com


Handmade by AnasfadilahPowered by BannerFans.com




Powered by BannerFans.comAll About Make Up
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
/> My Black & Red Stripey Shirt

exchange button

Copy our button and give me a shout. I will visit ur site and copy your button to mine :)